Topik Utama

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Just a little bit of thinking, 1.0

1.0 The Surau

I don't know if there's any girls who notice this but, does the suraus and prayer room sometimes look odd to you?

I feel like they made it in the exact same layout of the boys' surau, you know--door, beside the door is the pipes, then the praying room half separated by the wall.

But girls are not boys, and boys are not girls.

Problem is with the layout, is that once girls open the door, they made other girls who are doing her wudhu' visible from the outside.

And sometimes when the girl surau is before the boys surau, there'll be boys walking by to get to their surau and they'll see everything as soon as another girl opens the door to some in and out.

You don't know how many times I instinctively duck my head when I wudhu' and someone opens the door. Sometimes I just removed my hijab and bam! the door opens.

There goes my aurat.

Yes, I'm fussy for complaining.

Just my two cents really.

Mengantuk sebenarnya.

No comments:

Post a Comment